Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Kia and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim through our workforce to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Panel Beater (Vehicle Body Repair Technician)
Salary: £30,000 + OTE (Negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Chiswick, West London
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm this will include some Saturdays, we would ask any candidate to be flexible as additional working hours may be required to fulfil customer’s needs.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Panel Beater to join our successful team based in our Chiswick Honda Bodyshop.
- To repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembling.
- To correctly interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, following all documented quality procedures and complying with repair instructions
- To obtain any necessary technical information and attend training to keep abreast of the latest technical information
- To examine vehicles completely and report orally and/or in writing; on condition, safety, reliability and performance, reporting any potential repair difficulties immediately
- To accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, and to immediately report any further work required or vehicle faults, as laid down in documented procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work to customer driven timescales
- Work as part of a team or on their own.
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
*A Full Driving licence is essential