Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Kia and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim through our workforce to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have various permanent vacancies available but we are specifically looking for the following position
Customer Liaison Officer – Letchworth
Salary: £17,000 to £18,500 per annum, dependant on experience
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire- Nationwide travel required to fulfil Job role
Hours: Monday to Friday 40-45 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Customer Liaison Officer to work with our Group Used Car Buyer based in Letchworth. The role involves the collection, delivery and control of cars, ensuring consistently high level of customer satisfaction through outstanding personal and professional conduct.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles as directed, ensuring all Company procedures are complied with.
- Carry out basic vehicle level checks and completion of collection, delivery and return vehicle condition reports.
- To visit the post office or local vehicle licensing office in order to licence cars.
- Assist the Group Used Car Buyer by meeting and greeting customers, answering phones and cleaning cars as required.
- Experience of working in a similar role is preferred although not essential as full training will be provided.
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to deliver exceptional levels of Customer service.
- Good understanding of local road networks and route planning.
- Maintain smart appearance
- Full clean UK driving licence.
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a monthly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.